Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Jin Yuan + Alan + McCaela




08.06.2015




A newborn is coming very very very soon!


Jin Yuan is the first friend I met when I moved to Melbourne almost five years ago. I called her the "Queen of Vintage". She certainly has a good eye in searching for good vintage stuffs at op shops or second hand markets. There is a gift there. She is the one who introduced me to the world of vintage clothing. Since then, from my head to toes, everything are vintage. Me and Jin Yuan are vintage buddies, and we created an Instagram account called "vintageneverdie" haha! Look us up on Instagram!

How can someone still look so pretty during her pregnancy? This mother of two is not only a pretty lady, she is also soft spoken and she has a generous heart. She always bakes us cakes (she is a pastry chef), cooks us dinner and blesses us with gifts. 

Two years ago we stopped talking, due to some misunderstanding. I had been thinking about her every day for the past two years. And I thought, what should I do if I bump into Jin Yuan one day? Would it be very awkward? Will we ever be good friends again like we used to be? Will there be miracle? Will she ever forgive me? All these questions bugged me everyday. Deep inside my heart, I longed for a miracle.

A miracle finally happened last year in May! We met again, the awkwardness were diffused in an instant and we are now closer than ever before! Over our first dinner catch up I got to meet the little beautiful McCaela and have the privilege of watching her growing up since. How blessed am I!!! Each day I am thankful that God has mended this friendship and thankful that I am blessed with a good friend like Jin Yuan, who forgave me and accepted me back into her life. I've learnt that confrontation can be vulnerable in every relationship, but when we are willing to confront and be vulnerable, it deepens our relationship and bring the relationship to the next level.

Dear Jin Yuan, I pray that God will protect you throughout the whole labouring process, that both you and the newborn will be safe and healthy. You are such an incredible mother, wife and a blessing to the people around you. We are always here whenever you need us!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!



















































1 comment: