Friday, November 29, 2013

Spring Series: Pink

Specially for Ally,



        I saw a girl with red lipstick, carrying a red colour Mickey Mouse Longchamp handbag walked pass my "weindow" in a hurry. She was unique and mysterious to me, which reminded me of the song "Aubrey" by Bread:





And Aubrey was her name
A not so very ordinary girl of name
But who's to blame?
For a love that wouldn't bloom
For the hearts that never played in tune
Like a lovely melody that everyone can sing
Take away the words that rhyme, it doesn't mean a thing





         Ally studies fashion design, and it makes sense that she has her own unique style. I always wish to have her as my photo shoot model, but I couldn't find a good reason until last Tuesday. A friend of mine who is also called Ali, couldn't be our model for last Friday's Pink Theme photo shoot, so I prayed to God to find me the perfect model. In my heart, it whispered:" Ally, get Ally your neighbour." Alright, I braved myself up and knocked on Ally's door, no one home. So I went back to my working desk and waited for Ally to pass by my window. A few hours later, while I was picking up something on the floor, I heard footsteps, I quickly put my head near the window to see if it was Ally! I saw long brown hair, must be her! I ran upstairs and knocked on her door. Her housemate Nicole opened the door and Ally was standing behind him eating a strawberry yogurt, I said in a loud voice:" I am looking for Ally!" 

       Thank God she agreed to be my model! Yay!!! But Ally warned me that she is not photogenic. I told her:" Don't worry, I don't like pretty models." And she laughed out so loud!!! Oops did I say something wrong again? Did she think that I thought she is not pretty? "I like it when you said you don't like pretty models!" She laughed. 

         I realized Ally actually likes to talk and she is a very friendly person. The photos turned out breath taking. I love her style and her genuine expression. I am so glad that I followed what my heart told me -- go get Ally. A million thanks to Tessa for the set up, May for the beautiful make up and Ally for being the perfect model for this photo shoot!




Photographer

Make up & Hair do

Wedding Styling

Model
Ally Atkinson




























No comments:

Post a Comment