Thursday, January 28, 2016

Tammi + Ben: Expecting A Girl







17.01.2016



I met Tammi and Ben while photographing Elly and Graham's wedding two year ago. They were in the bridal party, Graham and Ben are identical twins.

I still remember clearly during the tea ceremony, Ben and Graham's mother gently touched Elly's head and said:" 早点生个孙子给我抱!(which means I can't wait to have a grand children)"

When Tammi contacted me about doing a maternity photoshoot, I thought she was planning this photoshoot as a gift for Elly, who was  pregnant. Tammi then told me that she herself is pregnant too! I am thrilled to hear about the news! Both twins are having daughters at the same year! I am sure the grandparents are very happy. 

I always remember Tammi as one of the best sister-in-laws. She was so helpful at Elly's wedding and I liked her alot and felt so honoured to be able to do a maternity photo shoot for her and Ben.

Dear Tammi and Ben, I pray that you will have a smooth birth without any complication, and I am sure you will have a 肥肥白白 beautiful little angel. 



































No comments:

Post a Comment