Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Syan + Jia Haw: The Mountains and The sea






21.07.2015



May 2014, that was the first time my dad, my brother and my sister in law visited to Melbourne. I have planned for their travel itineraries a month before they even got here, I was just too excited. And of course, I was the fashion stylist for them too.

For Syan and Jia Haw's Pre-Wedding photoshoot, I decided to go for something fun, simply because they are young and energetic. The photos are like a travel journal of this young couple who was exploring Melbourne. I let them played, teased and laughed whenever they liked. 

The whole photoshoot took 5 days, because we were visiting a few places. Dad was following us all around and was forced to carry our bags. He is a funny old man. The mountains that we went to were Mt. Dandenong, where maple leaves were in their best Autumn colours.  We had lots of laughter throwing and kicking the dry leaves and we even saw a kookaburra!

The sea was Phillip Island and Brighton Beach. When we were on the way to Churchill Island,  the sea was extremely calm and the mist that rise from the water made it a perfect picture for our photoshoot. And we met a few new friends - hairy cows and friendlu horses.






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment