Saturday, May 9, 2015

It's Mothers' Day!





It all started with the black gate of the Williamstown Botanical Gardens...

The first impression the Nicholls gave me was - adorable. Melinda (I got the name right this time, I called her Miranda during the photoshoot, but no one corrected me because they thought the name Miranda was cute) was putting lipsticks on her mom, Patty. 

The first photo was in front of the black gate which used to be white in colour, according to Patty. Brad started to get excited and said:"Shall the boys climb up the gates?" I said:" YES!" I love the idea!

And then I wanted a photo of Patty with the boys under a tree, the boys started to climb the tree again. Patty giggled:" There they go again..." Oh isn't she the most adorable mom? Melinda, who was pregnant, was upset that she couldn't join the boys up the tree.

And then we had Brad doing hand stand, we had everyone jumping, we had piggybacks, we had planks, we had lots of fun during the photoshoot! 

I like Patty. She is kind hearted, she just smiles all the time and the children love her a lot. I would like to be a mom like her.

Dear crazy family, thank you again for having me. Love laughing with you guys and wish Patty will love the photos as her mother's day present :)


























































No comments:

Post a Comment