Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Laura + Chris: Lemon Tree






                                                                                     *



The story of lemon tree continues… 

I texted Laura telling her about my wish of shooting her and Chris in front of a lemon tree and Laura said YES!!! She even sent me photos of the lemon tree, and give me option on how I wanted them to dress up. Awesomely, she has a yellow dress, which was what I wanted for the photoshoot! 

Here we come again to Chris's parents house. David and Elizabeth welcomed us with open arms. And it was so lovely to see them having great laughters while viewing the wedding photo album that I prepared. 

Chris’s father loves gardening. Besides lemon trees, there are also orange tree and mandarin tree in the garden.  It reminds me of God purposes in our lives: “Be fruitful” and “Sow and then you reap”.  


We had a tour in the art deco house after the photoshoot. I couldn't help myself snapping photos of the vintage collections: cabinets, cutleries, lamps, chairs, piano.... I learnt something new too: people in the olden days use a string to hang the photos/paintings from the rail which is built along the wall. And guess what?! I got to play with the antique telephone too! It is still working haha!

The sun was shining bright that Sunday evening, my wish of shooting a lemon tree was granted, and we also went home with a bag full of lemons. Ahhh life is so good to be blessed by nice clients.

Thank you David, Elizabeth, Chris and Laura for making my wish came true!


PS: Sometimes when I think of Laura and Chris, I wonder: Does Chris sing this to Laura "Tell Laura I love her~ Tell Laura I need her~ Tell Laura not to cry~ My love for her will never die~





                              ♥ 



















5 comments:

  1. Wei Wei you must come again especially if you would like to take more photos of vintage people and homes and gardens. You are most welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! That is so kind of you :)

      Delete
  2. It is fantastic blog I had yet. Because here you had clicked every picture in a perfect way. Good luck!


    Northbrook wedding photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura and Chris, you both are looking great. The picture in front of Orange tree is just superb and clicked wonderfully. What a great idea shared here in your blog. I am going to call your photographer for my wedding shoot in Chicago Wedding Venues. I am sure he is gonna love the venue location which I have booked.

    ReplyDelete