Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jurine + Stephen + Ollie + A Surprise




06.03.2014



Ollie oh Ollie, she is such a beautiful little girl. This three-years-old is learning how to speak in full sentences, yet she is quite a talkative one. 

On the way to the beach, Ollie put all the vocabularies that she've learnt in a single sentence:"Pohon (pohon means tree in Indonesian)! Beach... seashell! Cow! Ollie makan (makan means eat in Indonesian)... Seashell seashell...Wah!" Her sentences are mixture of English and Indonesian, it made me laughed. Only Jurine and Stephen would understand what Ollie was trying to say. Ahhh children are just full of surprises! 

This little girl is gifted in acting. She is very easy with camera, which made the photo shoot an enjoyable one. There was one particular shot that Stephen needed to swing Ollie upside down, and I requested Ollie to smile for me although she was actually quite scared of that stunt. Oh this girl, she did a very good job in acting for me! 

When Ollie was getting changed in her parents' room, she was saying this while jumping on the bed:" No jumping on bed! No jumping on bed!" I took awhile to figure out what she was trying to say. Oh dear, she was actually mimicking her mom! That was so funny! 

Jurine's baby due was four months away, and the baby would be a surprise! Being a horse lover herself, Jurine was excited to meet her baby who would be born in the year of horse. I love her collection of horses, they are so beautiful. 

I once heard this from my teacher " a man who loves gardening is a good husband". Well I can't disagree with that, simply because men who love gardening are patient and good at nurturing. Stephen is one of the good husbands. In his garden, there are coriander plant, thyme, mint, chilli, lemon, tomato etc. 

I enjoyed watching Jurine and Stephen showing me their fruitful garden, and the care that was given to their plants. This generous couple even took out their gardening scissors, and cut me a big bunch of thyme, mint and chilli. So I went home that day with a lot of gifts! Hallelujah :D 

Thank you so much for such a happy family day, Jurine, Stephen and beautiful Ollie.









PS: Stay tune for Jurine and Stephen's newborn's photos!





























































2 comments: