Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Welcoming Baby Siow





  I met Kai and Sue Mei two years ago, at our church's Pre Marriage course. Their wedding was the first wedding I shot in Melbourne. I am always thankful for them in giving me the chance to build up my photography career. 

    Sue Mei has her signature laugh, which makes her really easy to be photographed. She is a good cook and she loves to share her cooking with others, and of course, I am one of the lucky beneficiaries. She said:" God loves a cheerful giver." 

    Kai is a man of wisdom. Whenever I feel drained, he would give me some words of wisdom, which makes me feel peace, and I respect him alot. How beautiful are these two souls!

    From shooting their wedding photos, to receive postcard from their honeymoon trip, to their good news in having baby Siow, to maternity photo shoot, I am proud to say that I am part of their history haha! 

    Although we hardly catch up, but deep inside my heart, I know that Sue Mei is one of the true friends that God put into my life. I just want to say, I am very happy about your new chapter! We are counting down excitingly to meet you, baby Siow.

PS: This adorable pair of red shoes are the first present Kai and Sue Mei bought for baby Siow :)







































2 comments: