Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dawn + Tjin - Pre-Wedding Album





"I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" 
by Ingrid Michaelson



Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
So take my hand, and take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you
Cause I can't help falling in love 
Falling in love
Falling in love
With you





16.12.2013
  

         Tjin lives in Melbourne, and Dawn lived in Singapore. They were introduced by Lynsey, because they have a very special talent -- flower tongue. Lynsey told Tjin:" This is Dawn, who can make flower tongue just like you!" And so the flower tongue love story started to flourish. How amazing is God! The two flower tongues finally found each other! 

        When they shown me their special talent during the photo shoot, I was shocked... I have never seen flower tongue before, I can't even roll my tongue. 

        But their love story is far more beyond flower tongue. I totally understand the bitter sweet of long distance relationship. It requires a lot of faith. As Tjin mentioned at their wedding reception, they spent 1196 days of talking everyday long distance, and they have not missed any single day. And within the three years, they have flown 30 single flights to see each other. I can't help shed a few tears of happiness each time I watch their wedding reception video :http://vimeo.com/91826130#at=0, they finally get to hold each other's hand everyday! 

         We shared a lot about our journey as Christians during the photo shoot. Dawn and Tjin are such lovely children of God. Tjin is one of the musicians at our church and he is extremely talented. They are also big fans of Thai food and they generously treated us dinner at Thai restaurant after the photo shoot. I am very thankful that Tjin shared these photos with his friends and colleagues, which brings more blessings to my career.

         I can't wait to give both of you a big HUG when I see you! I promise to cook you guys a Thai feast haha! 


PS: I am sure your kids will have super flower tongues!                           


































































4 comments: