Friday, February 14, 2014

Karen + Eswar




    Karen and Eswar came to meet me at our Polaroid gallery in June 2013 to have a discussion about their wedding which will be held on the 22nd February 2014. It was a cold winter evening, we put a small portable heater beside Karen,  imagine three of us were trying to keep warm from a small heater haha! 

       A big THANK to Eric Hew for recommending my service to Eswar and Karen. Their good news was the greatest gift for me in the winter, it warmed my heart up. We had a pleasant chat and at the end Eswar said to me:" Please send me an invoice for the down payment so that you will not run away from us." That really makes everything that I do in photohgraphy becomes so worthy! Thank you Eswar and Karen!

      I asked Eswar which is the best Indian restaurant in Melbourne? Red Pepper, he said. I haven't have the chance to try it out but my carnivore friend told me it's the only restaurant that will make him go for vegetarian haha!

       I was told that Karen and Eswar will be having a small Hindu ceremony and my reaction was:" WOW I wish I get to attend a Hindu ceremony! It must be very beautiful!" From that day onward, I prayed that I would be given the opportunity to photography their Hindu ceremony. I started to lose hope after a few months because it just seemed impossible that they would contact me to photograph their Hindu ceremony. I even thought of approaching them:" Hey can I please self invite to attend to your Hindu ceremony?" 

        One night in October 2013, they sent me an email asking if I could photograph their Hindu ceremony! Wohoooo! Yes Yes Yes! Yes, I was extremely happy although I had to rush to photography another wedding on the same day after their Hindu ceremony. 

        Nothing can best describes the moment when my prayer was being answered and I was blessed with a great experience in photographing Eswar and Karen's Hindu ceremony. Aren't they look beautiful? I like them so much!




Date: 02.02.2014
Hindu Ceremony: Shri Shiva Vishnu Temple














































1 comment: