Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Charlene + Michael






"I'm Sticking With You"
Velvet Underground


I'm sticking with you 
'cos I'm made out of glue 
Anything that you might do 
I'm gonna do too 

You held up a stage coach in the rain 
And I'm doing the same 
So you're hanging from a tree 
And I made believe it was me 

I'm sticking with you 
'cos I'm made out of glue 
Anything that you might do 
I'm gonna do too 




  This is quite an unusual choice of love song from this couple, but I love it! I met Charlene at Jocelin's wedding a year ago. She was one of the bridesmaids. A few months later, I donated a voucher of  two hours couple Polaroid photo shoot session for Jocelin's charity event. Since then, I always wonder who was the "lucky one" who bit for my photo shoot voucher? To my surprise, Charlene was the one who bit it! Yay! 

     We started from having coffee at De Clieu, and then shooting along Gertrude Street and Smith Street. It was fun doing photo shoot with them, and I love to hear Charlene's laugh. Thank you for being so patient with my old Polaroid Camera during the photo shoot. 

    Charlene is from Philippines, while Michael's background is Vietnamese, so I suggested that we should do a potluck dinner! I will bring Thai food, Charlene will make Filipino food, and Jocelin will bring Indonesian food (beef rendang maybe) haha!  


    All photos were taken with Fuji FP-3000B Black and White Polaroid Film and Fuji FP-100C Color Polaroid Film.




















3 comments:

  1. I like your blog!
    laurenannephotography is good photographer. Always hire a professional photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I just noticed that you posted the photos here! Need to still have the dinner to thank you for the photo shoot!!! Wish we could have a wedding again so you can be our photographer! lol. - Charlene x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Charlene you are so cute! Looking forward for the dinner hehe!

      Delete