Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stephani + Joel




"At The Beginning"
by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis


We were strangers

Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me
I was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you



      Two years ago I planned to use this song for an engagement album for my best friend, but at the end we chose another song. I can't believe that two years later, Stephani told me that this is their love song, and I am now listening to this song again while editing their registration of marriage ceremony photos! I teared, simply because I was touched by how God has planned for every step of our journey, and his plans for me to use this song at the right time, for the right couple.

    Stephani and Joel were strangers to me until we met at my housemate's birthday party a month ago. Thank you to my housemates for helping me spreading the words about my photography services. Stephani and I had a very pleasant chat during the party, and she even invited us to have dinner at her place two week later. So I've got the chance to scout out her place before the registration of marriage ceremony took place. Oh I miss the Salmon soba which she made for us, it was so yum! Her skillful hands helped me to sew a dress in 30 minutes, from scratch!

     I love the cozy home, filled with her comic books and I enjoyed every little decorations in the house that's all about her and her family. 

     Yesterday, the newly wed couple even bought a new double bed and spent few hours mantling it, ah, what a sweet marriage life! I feel so blessed to have known them, and thankful for their generousity in blessing others. Isn't life all about being able to bless and to be blessed? Thank you Stephani and Joel for the banana cake and the "surprise" that you are about to give me! xoxo


























































No comments:

Post a Comment