Friday, August 30, 2013

Yoke Yee + Mama




"Mama"
by Spice Girls


Mama I love you, Mama I care 
Mama I love you, Mama my friend 
You're my friend, you're my friend 

But now I'm sure I know why (I know why) 
Why you were misunderstood 
So now I see through your eyes 
All I can give you is love 





    Yoke Yee and I are best friends for fifteen years. Her mama still looks the same as fifteen years ago -- still young and pretty. I adore their mama and daughter relationship. Yoke Yee would put her head on mama's shoulder and told mama about the jokes that happened to us during high school, or they would buy the same pattern of clothes together. Yoke Yee's mama is one of the cutest mothers in the world, and she is a master in sewing who would takes things into her own hand and alter any cloth that she buys from the shop, if it's not fit. It's my pleasure to be able to spend a few days with Yoke Yee and family, and an honour to do this album for them. I will get your mama more beef jerky next time!





























Behind the Scene





         

2 comments: