Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spring/Summer Series: White



Specially for Tiffany,



Happy 2014!!! Hooray hooray~ it's a holi holiday~

     Today is the second blank page of a 365 page book, I'll make sure to write a good book. Hence I chose white theme to kick start the year! 

     After a few brainstorming sessions with the awesome make up artist, May, I decided to combine these three elements for the white theme: mannequin, white lace and bubble wrap. But who would be my model? Who would be available in just a short notice? Worry not, God is ahead of us. "Ding!!! Tiffany!" Yes, Tiffany flashed through my mind. Thank God!

     You would not believe how God chose the perfect model for every one of my Spring/Summer series photo shoot. The white theme was about posing like a mannequin, an awkward one, and we went crazy with the make up. I was quite worried that Tiffany might get a big shock when she see her make up done. 

     To our surprise, Tiffany did performing arts in uni! She did performances and had done a few crazy make ups in uni! Oh thank God again, because Tiffany did an amazing job in posing like a mannequin, and the make up suited her perfectly! The photo shoot was so cool and so much fun, although the weather was quite crazy too.

     I met Tiffany at FilmNeverDie's Polaroid walk in July 2013. She wore a pair of yellow jeans, and her curly hair caught my eyes. While May was doing Tiffany's make up, I finally got the chance to play with Tiffany's curly hair! She came from Sabah, Malaysia, but she had no idea where did the curly hair came from. Yes, it's quite uncommon for a Chinese to have big curly hair, but that makes her so unique. 

     Tiffany, without you we would not have all these amazing photos, thank you so much for your time and your pearl necklaces! May, I would like to say, your make up was so perfect and so fine, it made my photo editing job so much easier! And thank you for suggesting to use Melissa and the little clown in the photo shoot. 


Happy New Year girls 




Photographer: www.Aweiding.com
Make up/hair do: May Make Up
Model: Tiffany




























Behind the scene: me, Tiffany and May.



No comments:

Post a Comment