Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Summer Love - Maysaa + Armin







"Like A Star"
by Corinne Bailey Rae




Just like a star across my sky

Just like an angel off the page

You have appeared to my life

Feel like I'll never be the same
Just like a song in my heart
Just like oil on my hands
Honour to love you

Still I wonder why it is
I don't argue like this
With anyone but you
We do it all the time
Blowing out my mind

You've got this look I can't describe
You make me feel like I'm alive
When everything else is au fait
Without a doubt you're on my side
Heaven has been away too long
Can't find the words to write this song
Oh
Your love




Date: January 2013
Love Story: Lake Eildon, Victoria






































If you would love to celebrate your love story with my Photography Service (Wedding Day Photography, Pre-Wedding album, Couple Shoot, Family Portrait, Personal Portrait, Wedding Polaroid Service, Polaroid camera and films for rent/sale etc, based in Melbourne)
please email me at 
hernameisweiwei@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment